corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Being done for driving with no tax

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Being done for driving with no tax
DizzyRebel

User status: Offline
13th May 10 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to re-sorn it every year. And you can drive it to an MOT station without tax providing you pre book it with the station and have insurance.

Also, the fine is £45 so hardly a bank breaker, pay the fine and either sorn or tax it. problem solved.
Stu_22

13th May 10 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thay havent asked me for any money yee. Letter just says car has been seen driving or parked on my road.

Just got to do a statement see what they say to that
LeeM

13th May 10 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you park the car out on the road? because if you do and its sorned thats an offence even if it hasnt been moved
Graham88

14th May 10 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£45 fine for no tax? So I would have to get caught 9 times before I have had to pay what my tax actually is, almost worth the risk!
Eck
Premium Member

14th May 10 at 01:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate got done because his tax had expired. The fine was small but apparently the DVLA can back date a charge for how long you've not had tax!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Being done for driving with no tax 23 database queries in 0.0058451 seconds