corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Loweringsprings or shocks and springs?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Loweringsprings or shocks and springs?
gazamic

User status: Offline
18th May 10 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a C but want to know the difference between lowering a car with just springs, and lowering your car using shocks aswell?

Im guessing shocks will make the ride quality better and perform better in cornering? But keeping standard shocks would just make the car look better?

Also they are going to be cheap ones i buy so does that change what i should buy? For example are the standard springs better than cheap lowering ones? Or are cheap lowering ones better?
N3CRO

18th May 10 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends how low you want it. Anything over 30mm and get matching shocks too.
Generation

18th May 10 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You won't notice and difference looks wise by keeping stanadrd shocks, as you said handling and comfort would be improved, and anything ovr 40mm will be bouncier the lower you go

New Poll