corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Standard 1997 Diablo Red 106 GTi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Standard 1997 Diablo Red 106 GTi
Ian W

User status: Offline
20th May 10 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Peugot
Model - 106 GTi
Engine - 1600
Mileage - 110,000
Price - £1450 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07905157570
Contact email address - IanGsi16v@gmail.com

General information -

11 Months MOT
6 Months Tax
E/W
Sunroof

Car is 100% standard and not modified in anyway !

I have owned the car for two years and i'm only selling as I really dont use it anymore and its a shame to let it sit on the drive. The car has had 5 owners. Its just been through an MOT no problem.

Outside its nice and clean, couple of marks but nothing that you wouldn't expect on a 13 year old car.

Interior is standard GTi cloth which is immaculate, no wear, rips or burns anywhere.

I have plenty of history for the car which receipts going back to when it was nearly new.

Rare to find a car like this which hasn't been modified and abused !

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Standard 1997 Diablo Red 106 GTi 25 database queries in 0.0077841 seconds