corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just booked my..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just booked my..
MJFF88

User status: Offline
20th May 10 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got one of these but its called "Wacky Races" and you get to drive the top gear double decker car
DaveyLC

20th May 10 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

home -> pub -> club -> home -> return

micra_pete
Premium Member

20th May 10 at 12:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC

I went on a 4x4 experience, it was shit, they were scared of damaging the cars! FFS.. if you go off-roading you are SUPPOSED to damage something lol!.

I did an off road thingy in a new disco, knocked the shit out of it, loads of big dengs underside. Instructor seemed to encourage it!
mike56gte

20th May 10 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Prepare to be dissapointed unless you enjoy just the fact you are 'in the car' because they will only let you pootle about like a granny.

supose all places will be different but i was really suprised at how fast he let me drive the ferrari i had the back end out comin out of corners and he didnt care! but they said if you spin it thats the end of your shot.
DaveyLC

20th May 10 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
quote:
Prepare to be dissapointed unless you enjoy just the fact you are 'in the car' because they will only let you pootle about like a granny.

supose all places will be different but i was really suprised at how fast he let me drive the ferrari i had the back end out comin out of corners and he didnt care! but they said if you spin it thats the end of your shot.

See now I'd want to be sideways EVERYWHERE and if it didnt spin out I wasnt trying hard enough
Neo

20th May 10 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what you mean Davey, The R8 one they wouldn't let me thrash it which was a bummer.

But the Lambo and Ferrari one I had the same guy and he only said slow down once when I caught the apex a bit too much, otherwise the whole time it was pushed to my personal limit.
DaveyLC

20th May 10 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
I know what you mean Davey, The R8 one they wouldn't let me thrash it which was a bummer.

But the Lambo and Ferrari one I had the same guy and he only said slow down once when I caught the apex a bit too much, otherwise the whole time it was pushed to my personal limit.

I supposed I'd like to just fuck about.. Something like a Gaylordo or F355 arent particularly fantastic track cars but you could have soooooo much fun just fucking about on a track

The sort of tit'ing around that clarkson does would entertain me far more than driving round a track quickly and efficiently
mike56gte

20th May 10 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i was you dont go to mental at the start incase you spin it and they take you off. i just got quicker and quicker every lap and as soon as he said its the last lap i just went flat out as it was near the end of my shot anyway so didnt matter if i spun it.

[Edited on 20-05-2010 by mike56gte]
nathy_87

21st May 10 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I won't do, I've always wanted to do one of these and have never driven a supercar before so I think it'll be like my first driving lesson were I'm trying not to wheelspin/stall.

Are there professional photographers there does anyone know?

[Edited on 21-05-2010 by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo]
Ben G

21st May 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they don't let you do a full throttle start so the likelyhood of you spinning it is very low.

i was very suprised at how manageable the power was in the 430 scuderia (500 odd bhp), didn't have any problems at all.

all i remember is the cabin noise, couldn't hear the instructor at all so he had to signal when to change up/down on the paddles and the point and turn handling, was like no lowered 106 gti on the plantet.
Ben G

21st May 10 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and yes there are professional photographers. i have 2 photo's from the guy taking them. cost about a tenner or so. good pics too, you can see my face.

my missus took some but was shit
nathy_87

21st May 10 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one Ben.

Might ask someone with a decent camera aswell if they'd like to pop along and get some fantastic photos for me.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just booked my.. 23 database queries in 0.0066850 seconds