corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 18 INCH MILLE MIGLIA MULTI-SPOKE ALLOYS WITH TYRES WANT TO DO A DEAL FOR SOME SMALLER WHEELS AND CAS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 18 INCH MILLE MIGLIA MULTI-SPOKE ALLOYS WITH TYRES WANT TO DO A DEAL FOR SOME SMALLER WHEELS AND CAS
CORSA-R492GUB

User status: Offline
24th May 10 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i have for sale some 18inch mille miglia multi spoke alloys removed from my old astra project no longer need them as i have a corsa. A few marks but nothing major. They are fitted with 215/35/18 tyres . 3 are about 45-50% and 1 may need replacing looking for about £220 ono or maybe could come to some sort of deal for some cav slabs with good tyres and some cash my way. contact me on mrmercedesc36@hotmail.com or 07856542095 dont know how to upload pics on here but will email them thanks

[Edited on 24-05-2010 by CORSA-R492GUB]

[Edited on 24-05-2010 by CORSA-R492GUB]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 18 INCH MILLE MIGLIA MULTI-SPOKE ALLOYS WITH TYRES WANT TO DO A DEAL FOR SOME SMALLER WHEELS AND CAS 25 database queries in 0.0084591 seconds