corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » u-pull-it

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author u-pull-it
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
26th May 10 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most of the big scrappers have to meet the EU ELV legislation bullshit, so they are generally very well organised.

My local is amazing, the cars are stacked on shelves and there are always several forklifts zipping about, you just ask for the car you want and they get it down.

[Edited on 26-05-2010 by DaveyLC]
All Torque

26th May 10 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Blimey, my local scrappy is shady as fuck.

Coffee Hall?
swill_omnibus

27th May 10 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlunJ
dedicated vaux scrap yard by me is f**kin shit tbh, never bloody got anything I need and when they do if you get the wrong bloke they will try and rip you off

I tend to find if they got the bits they don't want to sell it
McWillster

27th May 10 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anybody been to Overtons at dyce? I know its massive but never been. Don't even know if you can walk around it cause if ive ever wanted something from them i just phone and ask.
VipeR-X

27th May 10 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by McWillster
Has anybody been to Overtons at dyce? I know its massive but never been. Don't even know if you can walk around it cause if ive ever wanted something from them i just phone and ask.

Last time I was at overtons I had to have a guy with me to walk around. Also hard hat and high vis vest etc... I just said what I wanted then the guy took me to where the part was and told me to choose one.

The parts are quite well layed out and easy to get to, mean they have seperate sections for doors, boots, engines, whole cars etc..., but this was at least 8 years ago could be a mess now.
Kano

27th May 10 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate works at u pull it.. Handy to say the least..
Mistamist

27th May 10 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I usually go to RKL in Erith, its a bit random, but cars are stacked high, and your free to roam. have found a few decent bargains there but as said before, if you get the wrong bloke you might as well get it new from the dealer. if its small enough to go in your pocket, its usually free.
sc0ott

27th May 10 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sports car breakers in newbridge, edinburgh is fairly big as well with no stack cars and all are in order. you dont pay the £1 though

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » u-pull-it 23 database queries in 0.0110722 seconds