corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » You cannot make this up

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author You cannot make this up
Tomnova16
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th May 10 at 08:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just saw this and it made me laugh

OH MY GOODNESS!!! (You just can't make this stuff up!!) When southern Florida resident Nathan Radlich's house was burglarized recently, thieves ignored his wide screen plasma TV, his VCR, and even left his Rolex watch . What they did take, however, was a generic white cardboard box filled with a grayish-white powder. (That's the way the police report described it.) A spokesman for the Fort Lauderdale police said that it looked similar to high grade cocaine and they'd probably thought they'd hit the big time.

Later, Nathan stood in front of numerous TV cameras and pleaded with the burglars: 'Please return the cremated remains of my sister, Gertrude . She died three years ago.' The next morning, the bullet-riddled corpse of a local drug dealer known as Hoochie Pevens was found on Nathan's doorstep.

The cardboard box was there too; about half of Gertrude's ashes remained. Scotch taped to the box was this note which said: Hoochie sold us the bogus blow, so we wasted Hoochie. Sorry we snorted your sister. No hard feelings. Have a nice day. And you thought California was the land of fruits and nuts!

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
LukeS

30th May 10 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bigboykarl

30th May 10 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukeS

this ...but with more
JaffaTB

30th May 10 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds fake to me
Root

30th May 10 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JaffaTB
Sounds fake to me
Balling
Premium Member

30th May 10 at 12:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
You cannot make this up

I'm pretty sure someone did!

Ashes from a person bears no resemblance, what so ever, to cocaine.

Paul_J

30th May 10 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a drug dealer called Hoochie... come off it.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » You cannot make this up 24 database queries in 0.0129900 seconds