corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Creamfields 2010

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Creamfields 2010
MatthewR

User status: Offline
1st Jun 10 at 04:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking of going this year as it my birthday weekend, just looking at going for the Saturday not camping. Has anyone been before? Isit any good? Would you reccomend it? Im not a festival goer or a camden wanna be lol but really fancy doing an event this year and the GF said creamfields, ive looked on the website but obvs they portray it aswell as they can

cheers in advance guys

Matt
MarkSport

1st Jun 10 at 05:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm tempted to go this year for the first time.never been a festival.The line-up looks amazing
Xs

1st Jun 10 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never been, but going this year. Not sure what to expect about how it is as an event but the lineup is cracking!
Marc

1st Jun 10 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leftfield
Cavey

1st Jun 10 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went about 8 years ago now? Massive Attack headlined, not sure about now, but it was only Sat afternoon/overnight when we went, so you didn't need to worry about Camping etc...

Was an awesome night, might of been because I did pills for the 1st time, but loved it. Remember being at Lime St. in the morning and it looking like 28 days later, just bodies lying everywhere, everyone gurning. I was still on an up, so all good
mattk

1st Jun 10 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im going to Magaluf for the weekend this year instead
MatthewR

1st Jun 10 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for the input matt
LeeM

1st Jun 10 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this might have to be done this year, will have to see how much cash ive got after ibiza
wilson_sri

1st Jun 10 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Highly recommended! Global Gathering is a better festival. But creamfields always has a 10x better line up and the crowd is much better, isn't as rough. Id choose Creamfields every year.

The line up this year is outstanding, i cant afford it though as im going to Ibiza for two weeks :-( and :-)

[Edited on 01-06-2010 by wilson_sri]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Creamfields 2010 23 database queries in 0.0111251 seconds