corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sxi 2002

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sxi 2002
J200RSA

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 10 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.2 16v
Mileage - 133000
Price - 1400

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07783866981
Contact email address - 3.0v6corsa@live.co.uk

General information -

Up for sale is my Vauxhall corsa 1.2 16v sxi, the car is a 2002 model wich comes with electric windows, remote central locking, electric mirrors and 15“ alloy wheels. The corsa has been a very reliable car never lets you down always starts 1st turn of the key with no issues. The corsa passed its M.O.T fine only needing a new exhaust which was sorted out by the garage it was being tested at. Before its M.O.T I had new bottoms arms and ball joints fitted new track rod ends new disks and pads and new drop links so there is nothing to worry about having to be replaced in the near future.
The corsa does have a lot of miles on it due to me using it for work everyday but there all motorway miles so I wouldn’t worry about it.
Recently I changed the bumpers and headlights to the facelift ones that come on the newer corsa’s from 2004 onwards, there are a few car parks dents and scratches on the car but the car is 8years old so is only to be expected. There is a bigger dent on the passenger side which was there when I bought it and was quoted £80 to repair it.

more pics in my garage at the bottom

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/garage.php?action=usergarage&owner=J200RSA&carid=8351&page=all

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sxi 2002 25 database queries in 0.0043890 seconds