corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 2.0 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 2.0 16v
A20EXW

User status: Offline
4th Jun 10 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa Sport
Engine - x20xev
Mileage - 119k
Price - 1200ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - U2U me
Contact email address - alex.whittle@virgin.net

General information -

Corsa Sport 1.4 16v in flame Red (now fitted with a x20xev from my old astra GSi)
Dont let it not been a redtop put you off these motors are 135bhp standerd and this one isent standerd
Electrick windows and mirrors
Sunroof
full sport interior
Scorpion Alarm with remote central locking
Tigra 15in Alloys Good tyers all round
Tigra Scuttle pannal
Flat Wiper Blades
Euro wind deflectors
Badgelsss Grill
Post 97 front bumper
Momo steering wheel
richbrook gear knob
x20xev Engine F18 gearbox
Rare 4 Branch Manifold
x18xe inlet manifold (less restrictive)
Alot off new parts were used in this conversion here is just some off them
Brand New Clutch
Brand New Bottom Ball Joints
Brand New Inner CV joints useing orignal Sport drive shafts
Brand New Drivers Side Drive Shaft
Full Fitting Kit Gear box spacers ect
V6 Brakes with New Fiat Coupe Disk's

Not So Good bits.......
Drivers rear quater has a ding in it where it looks like some one had kicked it will pop out with paint less dent removel you can see it in the photo and roof has a ripple infront off the sunroof this is hardly noticable
conversion was done this week soo still a few niggly bits these are it could do with a uprated gear linkage from LMF as some times pop's out off 4th and some times is a pain to go into 2nd and the front tyers catch as its lowered 60mm on Gmax springs & shockers with the extra weight off the engine its sitting lower im hopeing to get hold off a set off 40mm springs to cure this or fit lower profile tyers to the front, and its still down as a 1.4 sport on books,
Powersteering has been removed due to x20xev conversion so its heavey to park will include the powersteering pump and pipe work with sale

Reason for selling
i would love to keep this as its wolf in sheeps cloths but ive been made redundent soo looking for cheap diesal untill i get back on my feet,

£1200ono im just trying to get the money back that it stands me for conversion and buying the car

loads off MOT & a few mounths tax on it, will get some pics up shortly off just look at my project thred

photos dont do it justice ! needs to be seen there is loads ive missed out im open to sensible offers

[Edited on 04-06-2010 by A20EXW]

[Edited on 04-06-2010 by A20EXW]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 2.0 16v 25 database queries in 0.0063751 seconds