corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » hi everyone

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hi everyone
Thorpie

User status: Offline
4th Jun 10 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey again everyone, i joined here a while ago when i got my first corsa, but it was a heap, failed its MOT on over 2 pages, and i learnt alot from it, however, now im back with another white 1.2 LS, in much, much better condition, but when i got it, was standard as can be, had it around 2 months now i think, flew through its mot, and have had no problems with it. so yeah, thought id come back here now i have a car thats worth spending anything on, feedback would be appriciated...

mods so far;

tigra clocks
colour coded front & back bumpers
debaged
lowered 60mm
uprated brakes (1.4) not yet fitted
tinted rear lights & side indicators
drilled airbox
spolier painted myself and put on
early sport interior put in
early gsi alloys
got rid of rear wiper

hopeful mods soon;

blacken up arch liners to match bumpers
possible new interior
elec central locking/windows/mirrors
black detailing (b pillars etc)
window tints (help with this would be appreciated)
may be upgrading to a 1.2 16v from 8v soon

mike56gte

4th Jun 10 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks very clean! get the heatgun on the arches should get them back to what they used to be. and if your going for tints i wouldnt go to dark IMO.
JordyCarter

4th Jun 10 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

imo dont get tints, looks spot on atm though mate
Thorpie

4th Jun 10 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys, it is suprisingly clean everywere, apart from bottom of the b pillars (common problem i think?) but im paiting them black so it looks a bit cleaner down the windows, and with the tint was looking at about 20%, if that, so not too dark anyway, just something to darken it up a bit, also hoping to get my hands on some later spec sports seats, full black interior trims and newer gsi alloys soon xD
Thorpie

4th Jun 10 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also, i have seen some corsa with a bonnet, that covers a bit of the headlights, were can i get one of these as i need a new bonnet anyway, and these seem to make the fromt look that little bit meaner
Nic Barnes

4th Jun 10 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi thorpie.
am4nf

4th Jun 10 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clean for a p reg
belton

4th Jun 10 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Thorpie
also, i have seen some corsa with a bonnet, that covers a bit of the headlights, were can i get one of these as i need a new bonnet anyway, and these seem to make the fromt look that little bit meaner

badboy bonnet, post up an add asking for one in classifieds im sure someone wi9ll have on to sell
if your converting from a 1.2 8v to 16v surley it w0ouldbe easier to just do it to a 1.4 8v, which arent bad engines
Thorpie

4th Jun 10 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys, i tried the heat gun, worked a treat, could do with them going a tad blacker though imo, also scrapping the 1.2 16v idea, bad boy bonnet sounds good, but gonna have to wait till next month, already spent too much money this month

also, anyone interested in any parts from a V reg silver corsa, exterior, or early sport interior/late sport interior? need to know soonish though
noshua

4th Jun 10 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good, a new rear number plate would make it look so much nicer though (makes it look dirty/rough from the back)
Thorpie

4th Jun 10 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im hoping to get some pressed plates sometime soon, but more important things are taking preferance (wiper arms that a fooked atm)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » hi everyone 23 database queries in 0.2481849 seconds