corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Jimmy Carr

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jimmy Carr
SXIBLK

User status: Offline
17th May 10 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian W
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy
quote:
Originally posted by bubble
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
Off to see him tonight, anyone been to one of his gigs? Not quite sure what to expect to be honest

yes i went see him last year, i heckled him, and he couldnt reply back!!

Yeah right what did u say then ?

Ye, i've seen him a good few times now and never once has been stuck for a come back !

+1 hes so good at this as he takes the piss out of himself if he cant think of anything so even if hes losing your usually laughing with him not at him this guy is very quick witted although have seen chubby brown speechless he layed into someone and he said something along the lines of fuck off you fat bastard im waiting for the comedian to come on haha
Tommy L

17th May 10 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by charcoalgrill
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
Well he was pretty funny especially with some of the come backs to the hecklers, all of the retards of stevenage seemed to be at his gig, but overall some of his jokes were a bit predictable and the venue was shit and like Deano, i'm not sure i'd see him again. Got Dara next month which should be better

Ive seen him for the three times he has been to Bath, and have to completely agree with everything you said..
yet you've been 3 times?
mwg

5th Jun 10 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went last night. Mega funny, I was aching when I left from laughing so much

He was fine with the comebacks last night, cant see anyone catching him out!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Jimmy Carr 23 database queries in 0.0438831 seconds