corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 106 gti

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 106 gti
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Jun 10 at 00:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - puegoet
Model - 106
Engine - 1.6
Mileage -
Price - £2700

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information - 106 gti, 53,000 just had major service inc all belts and clutch..

the engine has kent cams, k&n air filter only 2 weeks old, remaped, straight through exhuast system with gsxr 1000 back box and decat.

the car had a full respray 2 months ago, front,rear bumpers and boot were smoothed bad boy bonnet and de locked also a black vinal on the roof

the wheels were also refurbished and painted pink and black with a matching pink roll cage and rocker covers.

drilled and grooved brakes all round with green stuff pads
lowered 70mm with uprated shock absorbers

all the usual 106 gti leather interior all in excellent condition, also jus had a blue 106 rallye carpet fitted, rally design steering wheel and a short shif, also has a sinle wiper conversion

i also have a turbo kit ready to be fitted if the new owner would be interested

im sure there are a few bits i have missed but feel free to call me, this car is a real head turner.. car does come with tax and mot

call or text anytime on 07854799353

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 106 gti 25 database queries in 0.0082469 seconds