corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fuck me... Adolf hitler owns a saxo!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fuck me... Adolf hitler owns a saxo!
SR91

User status: Offline
7th Jun 10 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317427

He locked the topic and sent me a message saying:

quote:
Please do not spam the forum, if you want to ask them types of questions and make stabs at the owner then pleae feel free to PM his your questions or concerns. If you make another thread you will recieve an infraction. Another after that and you will be banned.

Jay

At least i know where the monet from this website goes!
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jun 10 at 00:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Them types of questions?

De do do don't de do.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Jun 10 at 00:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Atleast we get a big pimped up fun bus
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jun 10 at 00:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was discussing the Pooovs menu with Ste today as well. It's going to be shmazin.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Jun 10 at 00:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the bus going to PVS Ian, when are you guys coming up this way? try make it up to the next RR day I organize, was a hoot last time, tons of people turned up.

[Edited on 07-06-2010 by DannyB]
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jun 10 at 00:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope won't be ready in time but we've got a camper anyway and also taking the gazebo that went to Combe/Mallory.

There was talk of a little trip up there for SMC show in July. If we go an it looks suitable that could be a regular thing.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Jun 10 at 00:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Track day at KH needs to be attended I think, not sure how many from down there would attend though.
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jun 10 at 00:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm up for that when the wagon is done.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Jun 10 at 00:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's tons of Scottish members who would go though, would be good crack.
SR91

7th Jun 10 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame about the truck not going I'm happy to lend a hand doing the cooking, i'm chief chef of my local car club!
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jun 10 at 00:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah shame but it's coming, been on it again this weekend but it's just a big job.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Jun 10 at 00:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any pics to update the thread with?
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jun 10 at 00:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Ste has some but nope, not had a camera there myself for many weeks. Plus they're all small jobs so the photos won't be that impressive.
DaveyLC

7th Jun 10 at 06:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SR91

BURGERS!

NOM-NOM-NOM-NOM
SR91

7th Jun 10 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by SR91

BURGERS!

NOM-NOM-NOM-NOM

Exactly! I think i outted the admins cause ive been banned form starting threads

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fuck me... Adolf hitler owns a saxo! 23 database queries in 0.1110358 seconds