corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » For sale/swap - Retrimmed black and white Calibra interior (Swap for Isuzu diesel engine)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For sale/swap - Retrimmed black and white Calibra interior (Swap for Isuzu diesel engine)
Gazdaman

User status: Offline
7th Jun 10 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So here it is, retrimmed Calibra full interior, professionally done in black and white. Fronts are on Corsa runners, the driver's seat is on the runners that have height adjustment too.

I've got the rear retrimmed seat covers, and a Calibra bench. Ready for fitting to your Corsa seats.

The leather could do with a clean, but there are no tears or rips. There is slight bolster wear, but not bad.

Ideally, I'll swap for a 1.7TD Isuzu engine, or the 1.5TD.

Failing that, I'm interested in black door cards/door pockets (front and rear) brake upgrades (2L or v6), show cage, stuff like that.
Interior is in Leicester, viewing is fine.

Gaz

[Edited on 08-06-2010 by Gazdaman]
Gazdaman

User status: Offline
8th Jun 10 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ttt, base price of £90.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » For sale/swap - Retrimmed black and white Calibra interior (Swap for Isuzu diesel engine) 25 database queries in 0.0093079 seconds