corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sex and the City

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sex and the City
Jake

User status: Offline
8th Jun 10 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shell, i think youve taken what he has said out of context
SetH

8th Jun 10 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didnt say she was an orange skinned wrinkly she did.

Nor did I say I had conducted a through and conclusive study on the fan base using a representative sample.

I know not to generalise in regards to data. Have studied enough modules on research and experimental methods at uni thank you please.

shell you jump on everyones posts with your know it all attitude.

How old are you again 21? yet you know everything about anything and keep telling us all the errors of our ways
Shell
Premium Member

8th Jun 10 at 21:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:
Originally posted by Shell
So I'm now an orange skinned wrinkley?! I don't think they that self absorbed over achieving 2 dimensional characters who will dump a guy for the wrong shoes, are role models, no. However, I just like the show. I love just how much you generalise though Seth, it's laughable. You obviously know one or two girls who don't like it and some older women who do, so ultimately you've made the assumption that the main fan base is oldies. Each to their own and all that.

Jesus fucking christ you stupid little girl I only asked what all the fuss was about on the account i have acknowledged the shows world wide success. Sorry I asked

Seth, I'm 21. Don't call me a stupid little girl because you clearly didn't understand the tone of what I said.

It was meant light hearted, clearly didn't come across that way. And I'm not certain where I'm telling you all the error of your ways, I can barely run my own life. Lighten up and stop whingeing like a woman if anyone disagrees with you. (Being a female, I know a fair lot about whingeing)

[Edited on 08-06-2010 by Shell]

SetH

8th Jun 10 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How does one understand "tone" from text exactly?

Oh wait...
Shell
Premium Member

8th Jun 10 at 21:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The same way most people understand that the tone of the pish you spout is light hearted and you aren't actually a serial rapist.
SetH

8th Jun 10 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didnt see a disagreement in this thread though

I asked what all the fuss was about regarding SATC and thought as a fan you would enlighten me but you just went off on one.

I can handle being wrong, I can handle people disagreeing with me in life if they can present a logical and factual argument. I would not be very good at my job if I could not handle disagreements and criticism.
SetH

8th Jun 10 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
The same way most people understand that the tone of the pish you spout is light hearted and you aren't actually a serial rapist.

Ok, that is a least a fair point.
Shell
Premium Member

8th Jun 10 at 21:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right Seth, you are intelligent etc and have a big penis. I disagree in that young women like the show. What I said clearly came across as aggressive when it wasn't intended. I am by no means a "stupid little girl" and did not mean to challenge your superior levels of intellect. Sincerest apologies.

*Disclaimer* This comment is intended purely to poke fun in a light hearted manner *Disclaimer*

SetH

8th Jun 10 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh my dayz you really need that holiday you are losing the plot

I am off average intelligence and penile length tbh.
SetH

8th Jun 10 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO you keep editing your god damned posts
Shell
Premium Member

8th Jun 10 at 21:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye, I'll take my humour with me as it's wasted here!
SetH

8th Jun 10 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I lack the ability to grasp your sense of humour.

I need to stick to simple, crude and twisted humour like hot tub time machine
Shell
Premium Member

8th Jun 10 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's the roidz doing that ya meat head.
SetH

8th Jun 10 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No the Roidz just makes me want to pork fat chix although is more prevalent in the winter months.

[Edited on 08-06-2010 by SetH]
Shell
Premium Member

8th Jun 10 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's just an animal instinct to keep warm that is. Keep cosey under a bingo wing or two.
SetH

8th Jun 10 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A HEFFER is for life not just christmas
Dione J

9th Jun 10 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
Ohh aye the irish nanny was epic.
Her fake accent was poor TBH

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sex and the City 23 database queries in 0.0131400 seconds