corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance quotes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author insurance quotes
tomo2k9

User status: Offline
10th Jun 10 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all iv got a x reg corsa b 1.0l , and im getting quotes of £3500 im just wondering is it because it had a smash on the rear quarter ? i think thw last chap claimed so would that just make it sky high ? is all getting done the 14th so car will be mint, i then have to tak it to have a VIC test and get them to fill in the form the DVLA sent me, would this lower my quotes noing that the car is road worthy and all damage been repaired to a high standard ? rely need someone to shine a light on this,

sorry if non of it makes sence
Matt L

10th Jun 10 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

non of that makes sense im afraid.

at a guess your trying to say you bought the car off someone who had an accident in it (you bought it still damaged?) and now wondering if his accident is affecting your insurance in which case the answer is no.

it'll be down to no claims, area, any points/accidents you have had not the car.
Neo

10th Jun 10 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And obviously your age. Just fiddle with the settings, use confused.com and do every variable i.e. parking on drive, road, garaged etc
tomo2k9

10th Jun 10 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry it dident make sense was in a rush lol but yh thats what im saying matt, because the quotes are just silly, and im gonna give it anorther go later on and fiddle with the settings see how cheap i can get it down to
Fro

10th Jun 10 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tomo2k9
sorry it dident make sense was in a rush lol but yh thats what im saying matt, because the quotes are just silly, and im gonna give it anorther go later on and fiddle with the settings see how cheap i can get it down to

Once you have done that, then go direct to the cheapest company and you should get it even cheaper.

admiral through confused.com was £200 more than going to admiral direct with the same details etc.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance quotes 23 database queries in 0.0976448 seconds