corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » those of u insured by aviva!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author those of u insured by aviva!!!!
bracey123

User status: Offline
12th Jun 10 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basicly my friend is insured by them on this policy which basicly gives u 1yr no claim after 9months. hes only just started driving, first car mk 4 golf 1.4 paying 1400 now hes getting a 2l gti and his insurance has went up to 1800 which tbh isnt much of an increase and hes been driving less than 8 months!!

now what the problem is im trying to get insured on the same policy on a 1.4 corsa sport so i gave them a phone and they quoted me 3500!!!! question is are any of u insured on this policy with similar prices to his if so how the f*ck did u get them so low lol as this is really starting to piss me off just cant seem to get insured on anything for less than 2grand even with my mum as first driver
connollygt30

12th Jun 10 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are a high insurance bracket for a first car
bracey123

12th Jun 10 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but surely a golf is higher? or at least in the same insurance group? also i currently own a 1.2 corsa and comparing the quotes between them they arnt much different fully comp and they do vary quite a bit like 1 week i could try my 1.2 then the 1.4 and the 1.2 would be higher and the next is the other way about!!

i was on my mums insurance before but i was driving her car (1.4 fiesta 05) paying 100 a month third party but when i tried to get on her policy with my own car with her as named driver it shot straight up to 4000 my mum tried to argue the point tht i was previously payin only 1200 but they just started talkin a load a shit this really is a pain all a want is to be able to bloody drive lol
Vish@Petervardy

12th Jun 10 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heya. best insurance companies I would try are admiral/elephant online. they're insuring my lupo gti with a claim for 650quid fully comp with no NCB. win!
bracey123

12th Jun 10 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah a did notice tht elephant were always the cheapest on comparison site but not tht cheap haha
*JonnyG*

12th Jun 10 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am with Admiral too, 530 fc! Paid up front tho..
19, corsa 1 litre, no ncb! first car
bracey123

12th Jun 10 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U got any parents on it tho? Cheapest quote I got was with elephant fully comp 1.4 sport 2124 am goin to phone them tomoz and try n get it under 2grand
Fro

12th Jun 10 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find it to be cheaper if you go direct to the insurer as opposed to comparison sites.
bracey123

12th Jun 10 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah thts wot I done,went on they're site n got tht quote
Shell
Premium Member

12th Jun 10 at 19:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where in Glasgow do you live? And does your mate stay in the same area? Certain streets/towns are far more expensive.
bracey123

12th Jun 10 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a stay in parkhead and my friend stays rnd the corner but his house is under tollcross
VegasPhil
Premium Member

12th Jun 10 at 21:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Golf 1.4 is a hideously slow car. Not suprised it's cheap to insure!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
antnee

12th Jun 10 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aviva was cheapest for me by about 700quid

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » those of u insured by aviva!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0084519 seconds