corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » £2 million Bugatti with a difference...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author £2 million Bugatti with a difference...
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Jun 10 at 14:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can fit this one on your shelf no doubt prince sheik ramadanadanadanadan of uzbekistan will buy 12 though.

Click
Matt L

13th Jun 10 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fook me sideways and call me charlie who would buy that?

i though when i saw a £9k braclet in a window was bad enough when i though you could buy a car for that you must have more money than sense to buy that for 2mil.
Steve
Premium Member

13th Jun 10 at 14:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was some brass/metal replica of a lambo being sold at the ring, about a foot long, was 3.5k and it looked shite
noshua

13th Jun 10 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't say how heavy the model is, I bet it weighs some though
lostboy
Banned

13th Jun 10 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people make any tat and add stupid prices to them, you could buy two Veyron's for two million and considering they come in different colours/chromed up I know I'd be like a woman at a shoe shop when going to buy a Veyron.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

13th Jun 10 at 15:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by noshua
Doesn't say how heavy the model is, I bet it weighs some though

"It weighs in at seven kilos"

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » £2 million Bugatti with a difference... 24 database queries in 0.4496970 seconds