corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap 1996 Fiesta Zetec. Taxed/tested.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap 1996 Fiesta Zetec. Taxed/tested.
cavmad

User status: Offline
16th Jun 10 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Ford
Model - Fiesta
Engine - 1.25 Zetec.
Mileage - Lots.
Price - See below.

Location - (same as my profile) Nr Chester, Cheshire.
Contact phone number - I'd rather stick my cock in a lion's mouth than post my number up on the web.
Contact email address - About the same.

General information -

*THIS CAR IS CRAP*.

1996 Ford Fiesta 1.25 Si Zetec.
Five door, cheaper insurance than three door.
Power steering.
Sunroof.
Original stereo.
Stacks of history/receipts for work done.
Engines seems to pull well.
Looks pretty clean for it's age (but see below).
MOT'd end of July 2010.
Taxed enof July 2010.

Bad bits:
Probably looks pretty decent in photos and too look at in 'real life' but it's NOT.
Needs the following work and maybe more:

Both rear wheel bearings, rear bushes, brakes not too clever, handbrake doesn't seem to work, will need couple of bits of welding underneath I think, no glass in n/s door mirror, driver's door handle knackered (though door can be opened from inside) and as said probably a few other things too.

Due to above faults I will not let this car be driven away so bring a trailer or whatever. You can test the car on a private road first of course, no problem there.

*THIS CAR IS CRAP*

Now don't say I didn't warn you. It's crap and I don't pretend it's anything else. It's sold only as spares/repairs and there is no guarantee of any description at all and neither will there be either.

Cash on collection only. No delivery, no holding it here for days/weeks/months on end until you get your giro/methadone/inheritance/rob your nan/whatever. If you can't afford it then don't buy it.

This would probably be fairly easy to repair if you're good with cars and someone could make a nice profit out of it. I don't care what you do with it, sell it, do it up, break it for parts or weigh it in. Your choice.

£195 ono.

Near Chester, Cheshire.

It'll probably do that and more through a car auction or if broken for parts and the rest weighed in.

U2U me best, I don't do 'text talk' so if your message is undecipherable I probably won't bother replying.

*Oh, your name will be going on the V5 which will be sent off as soon as the car is paid for/collected.

[Edited on 16-06-2010 by cavmad]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap 1996 Fiesta Zetec. Taxed/tested. 25 database queries in 0.0039380 seconds