corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport 1.6 £1350 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sport 1.6 £1350 ono
c20letandy1988

User status: Offline
16th Jun 10 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa sport
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 102,000
Price - £1350 ono

Location - wirral, merseyside
Contact phone number - 07515535727
Contact email address - andy-s911@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

hi there here i have my 1.6 corsa sport for sale car is very lovly to drive everything on the car works great electric heated mirrors, windows, central locking, alll works great bonnet does have a little rust due to being a common place for the vauxhall corsa to go. arches and wishbones etc are in brilliant conditon. car also has the extra irmscher sideskirts wich was and optional extra when purchased new.

car has:

102,000 miles on the clock still runs sweet as a nut viewing welcome if needed.

has TAX and MOT till feb 2011

has the extras irmscherside skirts

and 4 brilliant tyres

also a brand new cat and exhaust system back.

any questions on the car please call me or send a txt ill be happy to answer questions 07515535727 im looking around the 1350 ono but open to sencible offers

many thanks andy

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport 1.6 £1350 ono 25 database queries in 0.0068328 seconds