corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » trojan group

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author trojan group
scoob
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 10 at 18:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just been to see a clio 172 they have forsale it was a 150mile round trip. the car was advertised as so

detailed renault history,73,000 warranted miles with all previous mots,optional 2yr warranty.just serviced,new discs and pads 12 months mot 6 months tax

i get there first thing i notice no tax, we agree he would pay for the tax as i had been told it had 6 months. i then ask to see the service history and apparently they dont keep it on site its at there main office been checked over then it gets sent me in the post at this point i was as id been told the history was in the car. so there it is a car with no tax and no history i start it up and it sounds like a bag of nails, loud noise comming from the cambelt area. it also only had 10 months mot on it. at this point i considerd shitting in the boot and walking out. i told him it was a fucking joke and walked away.

rant over
AndyCorsaSport

23rd Jun 10 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unlucky, some people are just twats! Completly wasted your time, if he had of told you that, then you wouldnt have travveled all the way to see it!

Im on the look out for a Clio 1172/182 at the moment too, although i havent been to see any yet, im being mega fussy with what spec/colour i want.

What you after?
scoob
Premium Member

23rd Jun 10 at 18:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsaSport
Unlucky, some people are just twats! Completly wasted your time, if he had of told you that, then you wouldnt have travveled all the way to see it!

Im on the look out for a Clio 1172/182 at the moment too, although i havent been to see any yet, im being mega fussy with what spec/colour i want.

What you after?

ive been to see two so far and both have been not as described when i got there ive done around 250miles in the past to days im abit put off now tbh.
AndyCorsaSport

23rd Jun 10 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eeek, hope when i eventually go see some they are ok. Whats your budget/spec your after?
Daveskater
Premium Member

23rd Jun 10 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted mate I don't see what the point in trying to sell that sort of car in that manner is, as anyone looking to buy a 172 isn't going to be any old fool off the street. It just wastes everyone's time, including their own.

This is one reason I only look at local (ish) cars tbh.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
scoob
Premium Member

24th Jun 10 at 13:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsaSport
Eeek, hope when i eventually go see some they are ok. Whats your budget/spec your after?

i have 3k im just looking for a decent 172 with some history phase 1 or phase 2.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » trojan group 24 database queries in 0.0107481 seconds