corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paranormal Activity 2 trailer

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paranormal Activity 2 trailer
jonnysri

User status: Offline
1st Jul 10 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
What was that other film released around the same time as this but based on UFO's

yeah. the 4th kind. with mila jovovic. i found this worse than PA. just because it was twinned ith real footage so its more like a documentary. real names are disguised and some of its just fucked up. few really jumpy parts.
Shell
Premium Member

1st Jul 10 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Paranormal Activity was made for cinema, not d.v.d. In the cinema that atmosphere is unreal, especially the lead up to jumpy bits. It's kinda rubbish watching it at home. Everyone I know who saw it on dvd and not cinema,hated it. All who saw it at pictures thought it was terrifying. On the way home, I was totally freaked out and as I looked in my rear view mirror (it was dark) Eck had his arm stretched out behind his head and all I saw was a hand and I swear I nearly veared off the road
Ojc

1st Jul 10 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just screamed like a girl when he got thrown at the camera
Ojc

1st Jul 10 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jonnysri
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
What was that other film released around the same time as this but based on UFO's

yeah. the 4th kind. with mila jovovic. i found this worse than PA. just because it was twinned ith real footage so its more like a documentary. real names are disguised and some of its just fucked up. few really jumpy parts.

I'm going to "purchase" this right now.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

1st Jul 10 at 21:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ooh gonna watch that, i enjyed the first

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
jonnysri

1st Jul 10 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt jump at PA because every time it went into night time when they were sleeping i was expecting something to happen. but with the 4thkind it jumps up when you dont expect it or trigger words.....trigger reactions lol god the bit where the guy kills his family then kills himself is messed up. it goes to real footage of him with a gun to his wifes head. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKEd up lol
MarkSport

1st Jul 10 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember watching it and finding it overated.considering it was supposed to be a true story and they both die how can they make a second?

seriously disapointed
Ojc

1st Jul 10 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She didn't die, the one I just watched it mentioned at the end that they didn't know the whereabouts of Katie?
N3CRO

1st Jul 10 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
She didn't die, the one I just watched it mentioned at the end that they didn't know the whereabouts of Katie?

The ending on the 'copy' I saw was the one where she kills her bloke, sits down on the floor for 3 days til the cops come round and shoot her.

[Edited on 01-07-2010 by TheNobleOne]
saj_123

1st Jul 10 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
I think Paranormal Activity was made for cinema, not d.v.d. In the cinema that atmosphere is unreal, especially the lead up to jumpy bits. It's kinda rubbish watching it at home. Everyone I know who saw it on dvd and not cinema,hated it. All who saw it at pictures thought it was terrifying. On the way home, I was totally freaked out and as I looked in my rear view mirror (it was dark) Eck had his arm stretched out behind his head and all I saw was a hand and I swear I nearly veared off the road

Agreed, I watched it on DVD and it wasn't a bad movie but would have been much scarier in the cinema. It didn't really affect me but it still affects my mate and we watched it like 3 months ago. I will be watching the second one.
Ojc

2nd Jul 10 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A thought I just had, why didn't they just go stay in a church?
mike56gte

2nd Jul 10 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i watched the first one by myself at about 12 at nite it was pretty creepy. wouldnt mind seeing the second one.

i dont think it would be as scary watching it in a cinema filled with people.

[Edited on 02-07-2010 by mike56gte]
Lawrah
Premium Member

2nd Jul 10 at 00:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you kidding me, the 1st one was fucking pants...and they didnt NOTHING in it..how can you make a follow up to NOTHING.
MarkSport

2nd Jul 10 at 06:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

The ending on the 'copy' I saw was the one where she kills her bloke, sits down on the floor for 3 days til the cops come round and shoot her.

same as me.there are like 4 endiings supposidly... If its so much of a "home movie been caught on video" why did they have chance to film different endings?

its just another blair witch to me.......shit!
nathy_87

2nd Jul 10 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh Em Gee. I'll be watching this.
N3CRO

2nd Jul 10 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

same as me.there are like 4 endiings supposidly... If its so much of a "home movie been caught on video" why did they have chance to film different endings?

its just another blair witch to me.......shit!

Only 3 endings and one was never actually filmed as far as I know.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paranormal Activity 2 trailer 24 database queries in 0.0135720 seconds