corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » [Gathering interest]-Corsa sport, P reg flame red. Excellent condition! LOW MILES!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author [Gathering interest]-Corsa sport, P reg flame red. Excellent condition! LOW MILES!
cjohnson

User status: Offline
9th Jul 10 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall corsa
Model - 1.4 sport
Engine - 1.4
Mileage - 66,000
Price - £2000

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07817422486
Contact email address - johnno2k6@hotmail.com

General information -

Hey all, I'm after selling my car in the next 6-8 weeks. It's a 1996 P reg pre sport in flame red. I honestly think it has to be one of the cleanest P reg's around , and some will agree. Before anyone starts whinging about the price been too high, I'm sure most of you can appreciate how much everything costs. I have had the car just over a year and have put around £3000 into it to get it looking how it does . But I feel that I have taken it as far as I wanted to go with it and it's time to move on. It really is crying out for a bigger engine!! But insurance premiums mean I cannot do it myself! .

Regularly serviced, cambelt done at around 55,000, (without checking). 5 months tax, 3-4 months MOT. Passed last time with no advisorys!

All work done to this car was done to a high standard, no corners cut, no bodges .

Check my project thread for the work that's been carried out.

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=501316

Here are a few pics of it to give people an idea.

Any genuine interest, just drop me a u2u, or a call for more info. Only genuine interest please

Selling to get a VW bora if anybody knows where a nice one is. 1.9 tdi

Cheers all!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » [Gathering interest]-Corsa sport, P reg flame red. Excellent condition! LOW MILES! 25 database queries in 0.0115609 seconds