corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Subaru impreza wrx 52 plate.. (Bargin)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Subaru impreza wrx 52 plate.. (Bargin)
jasonratcliffe

User status: Offline
9th Jul 10 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - subaru
Model - impreza wrx 52 plate
Engine - 2.0 turbo
Mileage -73.000
Price - £4.800 or black saxo vts plus money my way.
Contact phone number - on here
Contact email address - on here

General information -

HI all.

i am selling this on behalf of a relative. here we go.

we have a subaru impreza wrx 52 plate.
its a cat d but in perfect working order. its got a 2.0litre turbo engine with has a great bhp off 227 and amazing torgue of 217.
its only got 73,000 on the clock great for the year off the car. its also got a dump valve great for a head turner ,
its got black 17 inch alloys in really good con and plenty off tyre tread left. its got full leather interior with black leather bucket seats. got to be honest its a great car and has never let me.
selling cheap as i cant afford the petrol all the time back and to to work everyday.
there is 10 months mot and 4 months tax..

FIRST WILL SEE WILL BUY..

picture can be sent to a email address

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Subaru impreza wrx 52 plate.. (Bargin) 25 database queries in 0.0094090 seconds