corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fiesta rs turbo £1300

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fiesta rs turbo £1300
colonel_g

User status: Offline
11th Jul 10 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - ford
Model - fiesta rs turbo
Engine - 1600 turbo
Mileage - 133k odd
Price - 1300

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07543 602063
Contact email address - gareth_leahy@hotmail.com

General information -

bit of a regretful sale this but i just dont have the love for these anymore. its all complete and running but id say it was more of a project. still has mot until next year sometime but no tax. il list the bad points first to get them out of the way

smokes on overrun, turbo or stem seals i presume.
fan is on a switch. when i got it the fan wasnt even connected but there is no fan switch present so ive had to wire it manually.
rust. rear arches and top edge of front screen.fuel cap has been done but not all that good tbh.slight on boot aswell
engine is tappety.
no centre caps.

think thats about all the bad stuff so il list a couple of good points
amazing history with the car.almost ever single mot and lots of tax and reciepts
full stainless exhaust with nice outward rolled tip
beige injectors
powerchip
pace intercooler and random selection of silicone hoses
t3 turbo
drilled and groved discs
quite clean interior after i replaced the carpet and fixed collapsed drivers seat.

have started buying a few new parts as was going to do a full resto, ive got new genuine ambers for front and side.new bonnet release cable. got a new wheel bearing as think back one is just starting to go and also a new thermostat too.

will be sad if it does go but like i say, after owing around 8 of these now im just about fed up so im gonna get an e46 convertible instead

im not really open to offers on price and not bothered if people think its overpriced etc. i paid more for it in a lot worse condition and have spent a few quid bringing it up to a better standard.

only difference in pics is rocker cover and crossover are now black

gareth 07543 602063
based in ascot berkshire

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fiesta rs turbo £1300 25 database queries in 0.0099978 seconds