corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » moths

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author moths
mav

User status: Offline
30th May 03 at 02:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@icy.......quality..

I try to get my pussy to eat em.......... (cat)

Shelly
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 07:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

moths scare the shit out of me. i had a dream (well more a nightmare) once that i woke up with a gigantic moth suffocating me.
Sam
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
moths scare the shit out of me. i had a dream (well more a nightmare) once that i woke up with a gigantic moth suffocating me.

Sorry but

You have some very strange dreams/nightmares at times Shell!
Shelly
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 07:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know I had quite a wierd one last night too
Sam
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Explain?
Shelly
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 07:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I was in a wierd hospital and I gave birth, felt a bit of pain and then it just popped out. And after I gave birth nobody wanted to know me. I kept little Connor in a paperbag cos it made him sleep.
Sam
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I suspect you either need to purchase a dream interpretation book, or see a psychiatrist...
Shelly
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 07:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you dream about a birth it usually means the death of something like an idea or a change in the way you live your life.. etc.
Shelly
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 07:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Birth
You are sure to have good news soon after a dream of the birth of, or giving birth to, a child. If the birth involved animals, it signifies defeat for anyone working against your interests. Multiple births indicate an increase in material wealth. Of course if the dreamer happens to be pregnant, there is no significance.

Baby
If the baby was pretty, you will be fortunate through the help of friends. However, if the baby was ugly or in any way displeasing to you, look out for treachery in someone you are inclined to trust. Helpless or sick babies are generally a warning of difficulties ahead, so be cautious in your business and/or or love affairs. A walking baby indicates sudden independence, and if you dreamed of many babies, great satisfaction and happiness are coming your way.

Bag
The significance of this dream varies greatly according to its details. If the bag was of paper and/or or was empty, it warns of financial embarrassment which could be avoided by a little extra prudence. A cloth bag forecasts business success, and a leather bag indicates unexpected but pleasant travel. Full or heavy bags are an especially auspicious omen for your dearest wishes.

Ignorance
If the element of ignorance in your dream attached to others, you are in for a shock concerning someone you have trusted; however, if it was your own ignorance you were aware of, it is a dream of contrary and you can expect some well-deserved praise.
Sam
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Taken from http://www.dreammoods.com :

Baby

To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies may symbolize something in your own inner nature which is pure, vulnerable, and/or uncorrupted. If you dream that you forgot you had a baby, then it suggests that you are trying hide your own vulnerabilities; You do not want to let others know of your weaknesses.

If you dream that you are on your way to the hospital to have a baby, then it signifies your issues of dependency and your desire to be completely care for. Perhaps you are trying to get out of some responsibility. If you are pregnant, then a more direct interpretation may simply mean that you are experiencing some anxieties of making it to the hospital when the time comes.

To dream of a crying baby, is indicative of a part of yourself that is deprived of attention and needs some nurturing. Alternatively, it represents your unfulfilled goals and a sense of lacking in your life.

To dream about a starving baby, represents your dependence on others. You are experiencing some deficiency in your life that needs immediate attention and gratification.

To see a dead baby in your dream, symbolizes the ending of something that is part of you.

Birth

To dream of giving birth or see someone else giving birth, suggests that you are giving birth to a new idea or project. It also represents new beginnings or some upcoming event. A more direct interpretation of this dream, may represent your desires/ anxieties of giving birth or the anticipation for such an event to occur.

To dream that you are giving birth to a non-human creature, signifies you overwhelming (an unfounded) fear in the health of your baby. You are overly concerned that your baby may have birth defects. This type of dream is common in expectant mothers in their second trimester. If you are not expecting, then it refers to your fear in the outcome of some decision or project. You are trying to overcome difficulties in your life and achieve inner development.

In particular, if you dream that you are giving birth to a monster, then it implies that your inner creative energy has yet to differentiate itself and grow into expression. You may hold some hesitation in releasing this "monster" for fear that others will judge your or that they will not accept your ideals.

To dream that the mother dies during birth, represents transformation. The dream represents the ending of one thing (death) and the new beginning of another thing (birth). You may be making life changes or getting rid of your old habits and ways.

To dream of animals giving birth, forewarns of enemies conspiring against you.

Rejection

To dream that you are rejecting something, indicates that there are feelings or situations that you want to be rid of. Alternatively, you may be refusing to accept a situation that is being imposed and forced upon you.

To dream that you are being rejected, signifies a lack of self-worth and alienation of others.

Sad

To dream that you are sad, signifies a positive turn of events. It is generally a good dream foretelling good things are about to happen in your near future.
Shelly
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 08:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am always broody.
Sam
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you have a bun in the oven Shell?
Shelly
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 08:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think so.
Sam
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
I don't think so.

You're not sure?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » moths 23 database queries in 0.0144241 seconds