corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa fueling problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa fueling problem
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Jul 10 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought a corsa sport to use as a donor car and when i bought it i used everything and found out water pump was fucked also it wouldnt run right ticked over like a dog and cut out etc so decided to get a x16xe engine and i have changed everything ecu engine loom the lot only thing i havent changed is the fuel pump and it has now started to cut out on me when there has been no revs applied but is fine until then also the fuel pump has gone noisy when running low on fuel , it tends to cut out more when low on fuel any ideas ??
Robo C20Let

User status: Offline
16th Jul 10 at 06:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

change the fuel filter, leads and sparks before you change the pump. try not to let it run low on fuel

New Poll