corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2005/55 Mini Cooper S

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2005/55 Mini Cooper S
NovaGTE2

User status: Offline
16th Jul 10 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Mini
Model - Cooper S
Engine - 1.6
Mileage - 28,000
Price - £7,995

Location - Bath
Contact phone number - 07702319799
Contact email address - mat_hurst_19@hotmail.com

General information -
BMW Mini Cooper S 1.6 Supercharged

2005 / 55 plate

1.6 6 speed Manual

Full BMW Mini Service History

Only 28,000 miles from New

Rare Hyper Blue with white roof and mirrors

John Cooper Works Aero front and rear bumpers and Aero grill fitted

17inch Bullet alloy wheels all with good tyres

BMW rear light upgrade (white indicators)

Full Grey Nappa leather Ineterior

Hardon Kardon Stereo Upgrade (really does sound lovely)

Single Disc CD (factory fitted)

Sports Steering wheel with cruise and Radio controls

This truely is a lovely fautless car inside and out, which looks good and drives well.

Sadly the car is recorded as a CAT C, i bought the car with rear damage and have had the repairs carried out to a very high standard and VIC check passed. I have had this as my personal car and when getting the car repaired added the expensive bodykit tp enhance the looks. You really cant tell looking at it now and i have kept photos of all stages of the repairs done. Please dont let this put you off as i have reflected this in the price so why buy an older car with more miles for the same money.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2005/55 Mini Cooper S 25 database queries in 0.0085108 seconds