corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » go caught goin through red light what should i expect?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author go caught goin through red light what should i expect?
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Jul 10 at 11:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antnee
quote:
Originally posted by mattfiesta
quote:
Originally posted by antnee
3 points, 60quid fine and a raping on your insurance, as a lot of companies regard it worse than drink driving!

You sure about that? Mine only went up by roughly £50 for a ts10

quote:
Originally posted by Mike B
I got 3 points, £60 fine and sky high insurance for the past 3 years

As him, my bro got caught, can't remember the code but was over the speed limit, through a red light (at about 4am), his insurance went up loads, but was also driving desirable cars at the time

To try and put an actual figure on how much mine jumped, I got a quote coming upto my last renewal at which point the conviction was 3 years old and where I was getting quotes mainly around the 800 mark, the quote without was 500 and something. So between 250 and 300 when I'd had it 3 years and gained no other points since or before.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » go caught goin through red light what should i expect? 23 database queries in 0.0067141 seconds