corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Keep the beard / lose the beard?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Keep the beard / lose the beard?
mattk

User status: Offline
21st Jul 10 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a babylis iTrim, its class, keeps my face nicely at half a mm

only charge it up every 3 weeks or so, use it 2wice a week ish
Ben G

22nd Jul 10 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my itrim was the digital one and i dropped water on it and it broke
RichR
Premium Member

22nd Jul 10 at 12:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Livelee is a rather handsome devil I say keep the hair long gives you a certain international look imo

Cheers; you're not too bad yourself Mr. Legate
adiohead

22nd Jul 10 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
You just had to outdo me on the paint effort didnt you.

Im totally getting a beard.

that's LiVe LeE's beard on your face. I had to stalk you a little to get that pic, I hope you don't mind.

If you want that beard then you're going to have to skin LiVe LeE's face and graft it onto yours. I'm sure this is pretty simple as I saw it done on a film way back in 1997. It starred John Travolta and Nicolas Cage, and was directed by John Woo. Some interesting facts about this movie:

# Bordering more on harassment than sexuality, Castor grabs or feels several women's butts at various times during the movie.
# When a flight attendant asks if she can get Castor anything, he mentions a "peach" and comments on how long he can eat one (some innuendo) and then says, "If I let you suck my tongue, would you be grateful?" She then goes over and does just that.
# A computer program that Sean is given (and belonging to Castor) makes some sexual moaning sounds and then a female voice says that it's going to "blow you" and then pauses before saying "away" (It's a bomb program). Later, when the bomb is disarmed, the cartoon figure shows her cartoon breasts.
# From this point on, the faces have been switched, but we'll identify the person who's on the inside, and not who they look like.
# Sean stands nude in a prison, but the way the shot is framed no real nudity is seen.
# Pollux tells Sean (thinking he's Castor) that the reason a guy picked a fight with him is that Castor had a "sex sandwich" with the guy's wife.
# Castor mentions "I'll never get a hard-on again" when talking about life in the suburbs.
# The camera lingers on Eve's rear end and Castor comments, "I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave."
# Castor reads in Eve's diary that it's their (Sean and Eve's) date night and that they haven't "made love" in two months.
# Castor leers at Jamie as he watches her standing in her underwear, but nothing's really seen, although he says (to himself), "The plot thickens" and "You've got something I want" (which turns out to be cigarettes and not something sexual).
# Although only kissing is seen, it's implied that Castor (looking like Sean) and Eve have sex, and Castor later tells Sean, "I enjoyed boning your wife."
# Sasha comes on to Sean in a bedroom, and gets on top of him, putting his hand on her clothed breast, but nothing else happens or is seen.
# Castor asks Jamie if she has "any protection" and she says, "What do you mean, like condoms?" Instead, he pulls out a knife for her to use.
Lawrah
Premium Member

22nd Jul 10 at 12:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Erm..ok.
mwg

22nd Jul 10 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats almost as interesting as my Lucozade thread
Planty02

22nd Jul 10 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

# Bordering more on harassment than sexuality, Castor grabs or feels several women's butts at various times during the movie.
# When a flight attendant asks if she can get Castor anything, he mentions a "peach" and comments on how long he can eat one (some innuendo) and then says, "If I let you suck my tongue, would you be grateful?" She then goes over and does just that.
# A computer program that Sean is given (and belonging to Castor) makes some sexual moaning sounds and then a female voice says that it's going to "blow you" and then pauses before saying "away" (It's a bomb program). Later, when the bomb is disarmed, the cartoon figure shows her cartoon breasts.
# From this point on, the faces have been switched, but we'll identify the person who's on the inside, and not who they look like.
# Sean stands nude in a prison, but the way the shot is framed no real nudity is seen.
# Pollux tells Sean (thinking he's Castor) that the reason a guy picked a fight with him is that Castor had a "sex sandwich" with the guy's wife.
# Castor mentions "I'll never get a hard-on again" when talking about life in the suburbs.
# The camera lingers on Eve's rear end and Castor comments, "I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave."
# Castor reads in Eve's diary that it's their (Sean and Eve's) date night and that they haven't "made love" in two months.
# Castor leers at Jamie as he watches her standing in her underwear, but nothing's really seen, although he says (to himself), "The plot thickens" and "You've got something I want" (which turns out to be cigarettes and not something sexual).
# Although only kissing is seen, it's implied that Castor (looking like Sean) and Eve have sex, and Castor later tells Sean, "I enjoyed boning your wife."
# Sasha comes on to Sean in a bedroom, and gets on top of him, putting his hand on her clothed breast, but nothing else happens or is seen.
# Castor asks Jamie if she has "any protection" and she says, "What do you mean, like condoms?" Instead, he pulls out a knife for her to use.

Its called Face Off
adiohead

22nd Jul 10 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Planty02
quote:

Its called Face Off

Never heard of it.
AdZ9

22nd Jul 10 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have had a beard for a year now, i love it!

Although one of my birthday presents from the mrs is a mens grooming session at Harrods tomorrow, i'm not shaving it all off, hopefully she realises that! Might get it styled into something nice.

Is it wrong that Lawrah is still attractive even with a beard? I thought i recognised the person in the strathycruise pictures I looked at earlier!
Lawrah you and your little friend are the hottest out of the 4.
Chrissy
Premium Member

22nd Jul 10 at 15:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Planty02
quote:

Its called Face Off

Never heard of it.

FLOL

>>>> Chris <<<<

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Keep the beard / lose the beard? 24 database queries in 0.0163991 seconds