corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa c20xe issues? help...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c20xe issues? help...
rbailey88

User status: Offline
18th Jul 10 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after having redtop fitted... eml come on and over a couple weeks car started to missfire and over fuel alot. paperclip test showed showed it was 1. crank sensor and 2. oxygen sensor, replaced crank sensor but made no difference to how the engine runs just makes the eml light not come on for a while when driving (still comes on after 10mins of driving). over last few days the missfiring and fueling have got alot worse, it doesnt rev up past 3k as it just crackles and pops and doesnt go anywhere... ive got an afm and new dizzy cap and arm on the way to see if that works. anybody give advice or point in the right direction please?
Kieran
Premium Member

18th Jul 10 at 18:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Change the lambada sensor. Or clean sensor one one you have mabie.
rbailey88

18th Jul 10 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kizzacorsab
Change the lambada sensor. Or clean sensor one one you have mabie.

was cut off during conversion, could this be causing the problem you think?
Robo C20Let

18th Jul 10 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes it causes major problems my let was mis firing and not giving me any power. changed lambda and my god fuel was cirrect and it pulled like a train
rbailey88

18th Jul 10 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robo C20Let
yes it causes major problems my let was mis firing and not giving me any power. changed lambda and my god fuel was cirrect and it pulled like a train

my corsa was 1.4 16v sport before the conversion, if i get a new lambda sensor as mines cut off, is there place to plug it in? thanks for help
Kieran
Premium Member

18th Jul 10 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There should be near the top of loom. Just before it goes into the car. If there's no plug get on or wire it wire to wire. If it's not there it won't work. So new loom. So that's your problem

[Edited on 18-07-2010 by kizzacorsab]
Robo C20Let

18th Jul 10 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if there isnt a plug on the loom then you will need to run a cable (3 wires) from the plug on the ecu which is what i did plus save yourself 100 quid buying a new loom
Kieran
Premium Member

19th Jul 10 at 06:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robo C20Let
if there isnt a plug on the loom then you will need to run a cable (3 wires) from the plug on the ecu which is what i did plus save yourself 100 quid buying a new loom

or this. New looms only like £30 tho lol
rbailey88

23rd Jul 10 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put another afm and dizzy on and now runs with no missfire or overfueling what so ever! Well impressed, cheers for help people

New Poll