corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Moronic ebayers

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Moronic ebayers
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 10 at 14:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So basically now I have received the payment of 99p from him yesterday, but still no word on when or how hes collecting them, just the payment and thats it

i hope he hasnt made that thinking that give him right to decide when he can be arsed to get them

how long do i leave it before telling him to gtf
mwg

23rd Jul 10 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not ask him when he plans to pick them up?
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

although i did already ask him to let me know how he wants to collect in the last email when he asked if id courier them, how long would you leave it before asking him again
mwg

23rd Jul 10 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ask him every day till you get an answer you are satisfied with
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i emailed him just after you wrote that matty g, said can you let me know how and when you are picking them up

still no reply

what shall i do? wait a bit longer if still no reply i can either

refund his 99p, mark as non payment and relist for free (might leave myself open for neg feedback then)

keep his 99p (as payment for listing) and relist

it seems like he thinks just because hes paid me 99p that i should keep them for as long as it takes for him to decide if/when hes going to get them

[Edited on 26-07-2010 by Steve]

[Edited on 26-07-2010 by Steve]
pow
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 09:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give him a deadline to reply and a deadline to collect, if no action then relist
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 09:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont really think I cba, he's bought something therefore at some point he wanted them, its not up to me to persuade him he wants them.

think I might just leave it til end of tomorrow and relist

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Moronic ebayers 23 database queries in 0.2773299 seconds