corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 94 Holden Barina Heater Fan issue

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 94 Holden Barina Heater Fan issue
it250l

User status: Offline
13th Jul 10 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Folk's
I have a 94 barina and the heater fan has stopped working. i have checked the fuse and that is OK. wondering if anybody has got a wiring diagram or can assist me. i think that it could either be the switch or the fan motor. i would like to check the power supply to the motor but don't know where the supply wiring is.
thanks
bally2010
Premium Member

15th Jul 10 at 13:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i had the same problem it turned out to be a relay had corroded mine was located under the passenger kick panel its a purple one
it250l

26th Jul 10 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the reply i will have a look tomorrow. i take its the kick panel next to the door. Thanks
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
27th Jul 10 at 01:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah you need the trim that runs along next to the seat removing, T25 torx I think.

New Poll