corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay timewaster

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay timewaster
p

User status: Offline
26th Jul 10 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So fucking annoying. He sends me message after message after message after message for 5 days, asking so many questions, wanting loads new pictures, he says he will buy the fucking thing and bid a few minutes before it ends, then he fucking doesn't bid
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eBay is full of dreamers. Fact.
sand-eel

26th Jul 10 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a fully working 410lb/f impact wrench the other day, but wait it is only the 325lb/f version, oh and wait it is fucked aswell, sent a message saying I want my money back, got no reply. So opened a dispute and a few hours later he replied saying he can sort it but must have been damaged in the post, I mean FFS its a heavy duty tool in a fucking hard plastic case the arsehole.
am4nf

26th Jul 10 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go round and ram it up his crack
Ian W

26th Jul 10 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got my car on there and its ending tomorrow night, spent the last 3 days with a guy emailing me, requesting pictures, information, extra pictures of certain area's and i've gone out of my way to be helpful.

Now he just emailed to ask will I lower the reserve as he can buy a newer one for not much more, why bother wasting my time then
ssj_kakarot

26th Jul 10 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

place is full of dreamers and time wasters.

got a couch on there at the min 4 days left and its at £41 someone emailed me to let me know he will come on the weekend to pick it up and give me £50...

sounds like a good deal :/
Jake

26th Jul 10 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a mate has a ps3 on there at the moment and some twat emailed him asking if he would take 100 and would pick it up tonight. It's almost as if collection is an instant discount to these mongs
Norcy91

26th Jul 10 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try this... someone bought a car off me on ebay that i was selling for my brother, they came to collect it sunday morning, decided it had a flat spot even though it doesnt and just left. I wasnt there when they came to collect it, it was just my brother so he didnt really know what to do about it, i've messaged them saying they weren't allowed to do that and i want the £40 its cost me to advertise it on there, havent heard back from them so i've put a claim in on ebay! plenty of arseholes on there
stubs

27th Jul 10 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Norcy91
try this... someone bought a car off me on ebay that i was selling for my brother, they came to collect it sunday morning, decided it had a flat spot even though it doesnt and just left. I wasnt there when they came to collect it, it was just my brother so he didnt really know what to do about it, i've messaged them saying they weren't allowed to do that and i want the £40 its cost me to advertise it on there, havent heard back from them so i've put a claim in on ebay! plenty of arseholes on there

I had that... tried to sell a car for my brother, it was advertised very cheap for a quick sale - they needed the space, not the money. Some woman did a buy it now after asking loads of questions then never turned up. eventually replied to my emails saying she didnt want it because she was French and not used to right hand drive cars!

I got my fee's back and re-advertised it, but it wasted over a week and caused my brother a heap of hassle. I think they should have to pay the fee's that eBay refund to you.. might help deter these morons
Norcy91

27th Jul 10 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, we just needed a quick sale really because its just taking up space outside my brothers work at the minute! I just wish i'd of put up a non-refundable deposit which covered selling fees and had to be paid as soon as the auction ended
leon.

27th Jul 10 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sold a van once on ebay the guy never turned up to collect so I opened a dispute only for him to say he went to see the van and it wasnt advertised correctly the bastard hadn't even seen the van

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay timewaster 23 database queries in 0.0092719 seconds