corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Cardio vs Weighted exercise

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cardio vs Weighted exercise
ssj_kakarot

User status: Offline
29th Jul 10 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best advice i will give you...

ditch any mens health mags full of shite.

pleased your enjoying it though, as half the time thats the hardest battle
A2H GO

29th Jul 10 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It will take time dude, not to loose the fat but to figure out what works for YOU. You can read internet articles, take our advice and read books as much as you want but you'll just find most of it is contradictory and wont directly apply to you.

Some people loose fat faster walking on an incline for 45 mins a night, i personally find 10 mins intense treadmill 2-3 times a week works for me. Same with diets and types of exercise, its all about trial and error but when you find something that works, stick to it.

[Edited on 29-07-2010 by A2H GO]
charcoalgrill

30th Jul 10 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Following this- would you advise a 20 minute relatively high intensity run, or an hour low pace 7/8 kmh?
ashleh

31st Jul 10 at 07:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try some HIIT, run for a minute, walk for a minute. Do this for around 20 minute but don't run so fast that you struggle. Obviously there is a variety of HIIT activities but I find this one to work for me.

[Edited on 31-07-2010 by ashleh]
ashleh

31st Jul 10 at 07:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcIg-gt_Lak

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Cardio vs Weighted exercise 24 database queries in 0.0119469 seconds