corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rust on front bonnet, best way to respray..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rust on front bonnet, best way to respray..
SnK

User status: Offline
   31st Jul 10 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, basically i cant afford bodyshop.. so to get the rust off the bonnet i was thinking.. sand down really well.. treat reprimer and primer a few times. Then spray plenty and laquer loads. Then try t cutting in. Anyone got any info? Cheers.
combat corsa

User status: Offline
31st Jul 10 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just sand it back to clean metal the primer it couple times til your happy then use wet n dry ready for the colour of you car spray it a couple of times then if came out how ya want it to then put 4 coats of laquer on job well done lol

New Poll