corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » A few Scotland holiday snaps

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author A few Scotland holiday snaps
boylers11

User status: Offline
30th Jul 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I took a few pics a while back and thought some people on here may appreciate them. I'm not an expert and only have a small Nikon digital camera, but it does the trick for what I use it for!

C & C welcome!

SUNSETS

BEACH - playing with zoom and macro

GOLF

AndyKent

30th Jul 10 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That first shot looks amazing
boylers11

1st Aug 10 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Andy!

Here's a few more of the same place......

AndyKent

1st Aug 10 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Again, the first looks great.

Where abouts were they taken?

I took this one a couple of years back just over the Forth from Edinburgh.

boylers11

1st Aug 10 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, I like that one. The light reflections look really dramatic on yours. Mine were taken just north on Fort William on the West coast of Scotland. It sounds sad, but it's my favourite place. We've been going there for years and years.
AndyKent

1st Aug 10 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ace. Never been to the west coast but would love to sometime - Scotland has always been my favourite location, I've got hundreds of shots of the various lochs and scenery within 30/40 miles of Edinburgh
boylers11

2nd Aug 10 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, the scenery around there is incredible! Have you been to Loch Lomond area? I've always passed through, but never taken any snaps there unfortunately.
Do you play golf at all? If so, the course in my pics has supposedly got the best view of any golf course in the world....a bit controversial, but I'm inclined to agree. I'm quite keen myself, but being a Links course, it's quite a challenge!
I'll U2U you more info about location and campsites if you're interested.
AndyKent

2nd Aug 10 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have yeah. Went on a boat trip a while back and visited the new tourist centre up there. We went on the shittest, windiest day though, couldn't even sit outside on the boat

Not much of a Golfist to be fair. Have wacked balls around a few courses and visited Carnoustie (but never played) but doesn't excite me much

By all means send something over though, but again I'm more of a hotel guy. Even a travelodge beats camping for me

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » A few Scotland holiday snaps 24 database queries in 0.0087080 seconds