corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vectra Rear Brakes...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vectra Rear Brakes...
Planty02

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 10 at 07:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morning all...

Quick question as I know there are alot of vauxhall mechanics/techs on here. My 08 Plate vectra needs its rear pads changing and i'm just wondering if I will need any special tools for this (i.e. to push the piston back) as I had problems with this on my old Focus.

Any help appreciated
LeeM

2nd Aug 10 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be ok with a socket set and a big pair of grips
Planty02

2nd Aug 10 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate. Just done a bit of ringing around and found I can get a winder for £20 so may as well do that and not mess around

Corsa_Sport21

2nd Aug 10 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its very much do-able without the rewind tool,but a hell of alot easier with it.
Planty02

2nd Aug 10 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tried without it on my focus and it didn't go well...ended up borrowing one in the end.

I may as well buy the tool as I think i'll be doing the discs at some point to (I know they should ideally be done together but funds really cant permit atm )

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vectra Rear Brakes... 23 database queries in 0.3683400 seconds