corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Strange Fears/Phobias

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Strange Fears/Phobias
Scotty C

User status: Offline
4th Aug 10 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My misses will not, under no Circumstances, drive on the motorway. Absolutely scared shitless of them
Neo

4th Aug 10 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 12vStig
dont know if its already been said, its more common than you'd think... but i cannot stand cotton wool

the sight, the sound it makes, the feel of it even the way it sort of clings together makes me shudder

My gf is exactly the same

And her mum is scared of terracotta, pictures of it, other people touching it, everything

I'm slightly claustrophobic, large spiders kinda, dunno what else really
Dom

4th Aug 10 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
I really dont get on with spiders. I am OK with small ones, but anything about an inch diameter worry me.

Same! Don't really get many bigguns' round here, but when i was living in an old Victorian house in Huddersfield we use to get some seriously big hairy legged mofo's that always had the tendency to have a stroll across your wall late at night. You'd then spend the next half an hour chasing the bastard around the house with a hoover
JodieSarah

4th Aug 10 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glb

More freaky shit!

That makes me feel sick.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Strange Fears/Phobias 23 database queries in 0.0090520 seconds