corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Coast To Coast for Marie Curie Cancer Care

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Coast To Coast for Marie Curie Cancer Care
Iain M

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 10 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right before I start I have asked Ian and he has said it's ok for me to post this here.

On the 20th, 21st and 22nd of August 2010 I shall be doing the Coast To Coast Bike ride to raise money for Marie Curie Cancer Care. I shall be doing it with 10 of my mates over the above 3 days. I will be cycling from Whitehaven to Sunderland a total of 140 miles there or there abouts.
Marie Curie is a charity very close to my heart as my best friends dad passed away due to cancer earlier this year and the people that helped him before he died where second to none going that "extra mile" every day.
It doesn't matter if it's £1 or a £1000 it will greatly be appriciated. I have set up a just giving donations page which the link is below, this is the easiest way to donate and a sure way make sure that 'ALL' your donation goes to Marie Curie as they are able to claim the gift aid back.

http://www.justgiving.com/Iain-Matthewson

Thanks all for reading and I hope you can donate a little.
Iain M

23rd Jul 10 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
SXI - Matt

23rd Jul 10 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be donating mate think it's great people are doing some think to help, i'm looking at sky diving to raise money to scared of heights so thought it would be great event to do, got a close family member who has been re diagnosed so no how it feel's mate, all the best and keep us updated on it

[Edited on 23-07-2010 by SXI - Matt]
Iain M

23rd Jul 10 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thank you pal, i will do. Best of luck with yours too.
Iain M

26th Jul 10 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iain M

5th Aug 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Coast To Coast for Marie Curie Cancer Care 23 database queries in 0.0100288 seconds