corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Let_nova

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Let_nova
Kieran
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Aug 10 at 17:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello people. Just making this thread because wondering if anyone has dealt with him before and had a good sale experiance.
What it is I payed for a dastek mappable ecu Wednesday last week he, and he said he would post it next day didn't hear from him, I messaged him by text and u2us for 2 days then get a reply saying "Sorry meant to txt bk. Sending tommorow morning mate" but I said I needed it before Friday. Before hand he said no problem. I payed 70 cash into his account. And iv been tring to get hold of him all week on other forums on here, text. Nothing back till yesterday he sent "posted mate" its been a week and a half now and still is not at my house. I also had a freind from here to ask him if he still has the ecu for sale and he said "yes" this was yesterday.

I just read on a forum that this happen to some one else took 18 days to recive and it wasn't even right.

Need help and advise please cheers
SnK

7th Aug 10 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=70

The appropriate section for dealing with disputes..
Kieran
Premium Member

7th Aug 10 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know that but don't get much attetion in there so putting it in here. Ok
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Aug 10 at 18:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian will only end up moving it to disputes anyway, that's why the section was made.
Kieran
Premium Member

7th Aug 10 at 18:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Il copy it over then if it's in the way. I just wanted to let people know as well cos the Disputes section rarely get look at.

[Edited on 07-08-2010 by kizzacorsab]
AlexW

7th Aug 10 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get yourself over to PNG, Hes a paid up trader there and also has a bit of a iffy reputation there too.
Kieran
Premium Member

7th Aug 10 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv been messaging him on that. Just now also. That's what I thought he was a trader. And a big name on png. But I thought as the deal was from here. Thought people should no really
connollygt30

7th Aug 10 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like you have been had tbh
Kieran
Premium Member

7th Aug 10 at 18:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very helpful comment. High 5 to you sir
connollygt30

7th Aug 10 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

connollygt30

7th Aug 10 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On a serious note a boy a know was trying to arrange a viewing of his corsa turbo for sale,wierd on the txt then told him it was sold then it appeared on here again last week
Kieran
Premium Member

7th Aug 10 at 19:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see that ad yea. He's on and off here and png all the time and don't answer my u2us. Was all chatty til I paid him then not a lot said. A explenation and a refund, or for to send it. If it is a real item that is.
connollygt30

7th Aug 10 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was thinking of getting it for myself untill i seen it was for a dizzy...he is from scotland,argyll iirc...its a cheap corsa turbo too
Kieran
Premium Member

7th Aug 10 at 19:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On png he does have a corsa turbo as his profile picture. But again might not be his

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Let_nova 23 database queries in 0.0125010 seconds