corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What's your best find?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What's your best find?
Nismo

User status: Offline
6th Aug 10 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i bought my RX i found some Yen and some house keys under the seat, so does that mean technically i found some japs house
bubble

6th Aug 10 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

riding push bike to work when was 16, riding on pavement by side of dual carriageway, saw a dirty envelope, picked it up, full of twenties.

i was a grand up
BarnshaW

6th Aug 10 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i was about 9 once of my mates found a massive carrier bag full of skunk hidden in some bushes near his house, being young and stupid then they handed it into the police and they got a reward:

£10 HMV voucher
blue corsa
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

8th Aug 10 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to work at a land fill site one day me and ma mate stumbled across a black puma bag full of tenners was about £400 turned out wen we were spending them they were fake hahaha
harrisp

8th Aug 10 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by blue corsa
i used to work at a land fill site one day me and ma mate stumbled across a black puma bag full of tenners was about £400 turned out wen we were spending them they were fake hahaha

My dad saw a big wad of cash in a skip at his work, got excited picked it up and it £500 but really bad fakes he was gutted .
JaffaTB

8th Aug 10 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got conned by some gypos buying a phone off me with 6 fake 20s, didnt realise til they had fucked off

Ended up selling 4 of them to this bloke a tenner each who then used them to buy crack lol
Root

8th Aug 10 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
"finds"

Hello my name is Jaffa and i'm a yorkshire pikey

If you can get 4x£70 in this day for 5 minutes effort, who gives a fuck? Easy money is easy money, people gotta eat and it's easy money
Root

8th Aug 10 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

once found £5 & a wedding ring when doing paper round, spent the fiver & give ring to my mum? lol
Generation

8th Aug 10 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have found loads of stuff mainly at gigs. could say during my life I have eaily found 7+ mobiles.... over £500 all in drips and drabs here and there though so not hugely noticiable. I ahve handed in all phone, and kept cash(apart from one in wallet) found an empty wallet just last week infact

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What's your best find? 23 database queries in 0.0122540 seconds