corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » If you like pepsi

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If you like pepsi
dannymccann

User status: Offline
10th Aug 10 at 06:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
quote:
Originally posted by LukeS
im gonna try and get away with 25 bottles when im next in tesco then

just go late at night lol people on the tills wont care they only get paid £6 odd an hour, most of em wouldnt say a word if you picked up a tv and walked out the door

When I worked there, if you got out the shop with whatever it was you had we didn't chase you anymore, store policy so the security staff dont get murdered in the inevitable fight when they caught up with you. We left it up to the police, so you could pretty much walk out with a TV and never get caught
DaveyLC

10th Aug 10 at 06:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not like Comet then some bloke resembling Linford Christy run out with a LCD tv under his arm last weekend and proceeded to do what looked like a four minute mile with the slightly over-weight security guard following about 100 yard behind until he run out of puff.

No doubt Linford was at home setting up his TV guide before mr security guard was even back i the store.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

10th Aug 10 at 07:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought a bottle last night

it cost £1

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » If you like pepsi 23 database queries in 0.0108850 seconds