corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Where has the summer gone ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where has the summer gone ?
p

User status: Offline
10th Aug 10 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been kinda shit for like a month now. We never get hot summer sunshine consistently any more (I'm sure we did years ago) but now May/June/July/August/September, which is mainly meant to be our summer, really varies. Like wasn't August meant to be the main hot month ?

And then oddly now when September comes around it gets hot, but then winter is around the corner

DannyB
Premium Member

10th Aug 10 at 11:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Global Warming

inb410pages
Whittie

10th Aug 10 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go on Holiday then.
BarnshaW

10th Aug 10 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
Been kinda shit for like a month now. We never get hot summer sunshine consistently any more (I'm sure we did years ago) but now May/June/July/August/September, which is mainly meant to be our summer, really varies. Like wasn't August meant to be the main hot month ?

And then oddly now when September comes around it gets hot, but then winter is around the corner

well i am in windsor about 20 miles from london and its been a pretty decent month so i have no idea where you have been hiding for the last month
ssj_kakarot

10th Aug 10 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah been shit up north for the majority of july and august so far, was nice june though lol
C2RL R

10th Aug 10 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's been shocking here for weeks now. i dont think we've had a day without rain since the world cup started. how the fuck we have a hosepipe ban is beyond me...
CraigyG

10th Aug 10 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last month or so up in Newcastle has been shit. It's been warm but it's just been really overcast, it seems to have been like that for ages now.
Root

10th Aug 10 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Global Warming

inb410pages

4chanfag
Daimo B

10th Aug 10 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually, i'd say we've had a fantastic summer this year. And im from the south east where we get the best weather anyway

Our May, june, and July was really good. Hot constent days. Its just been August the weathers come in and got sh1tty.

I got a wet right set of toes this morning. It leaked through my boots. I also got off my bike and watch a river run out of my waterproof jacket

September has been good the last few years, and this has continued into Oct. Then end of Oct, someone turns the switch off.

I kinda notice it all being on the bike every day, so i notice as soon as the temperatures drop, or the sun sets sooner, and how the weather goes as theres a tiny difference on the bike between wet and dry riding.
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Aug 10 at 12:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Global Warming

inb410pages

4chanfag

Marc

10th Aug 10 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been a bit crap, been nice this morning here.
MJFF88

10th Aug 10 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Constant heat would be annoying as fuck, I love the constant change in weather, but I'm probably alone on that one.
Daveskater
Premium Member

10th Aug 10 at 12:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Fee

10th Aug 10 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we had the craziest thunder storm last night
torrential rain for about 30mins (could have been more but I fell back to sleep)

I could understand it if it had been really sunny for the last few days....but its been raining nearly every day for the past week here
mwg

10th Aug 10 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For the past few years we have a decent April/May/June with nice hot weather then July & August are just a wash out. Thats whats happened in Cumbria anyway.
Steve
Premium Member

10th Aug 10 at 12:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems like our summers are getting earlier, and ending sooner and our winters earlier, like the whole things shifted
mwg

10th Aug 10 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its all the paint fumes from you painting bits of your car that's caused this Steve!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Where has the summer gone ? 24 database queries in 0.0108221 seconds