corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Unpaid Item - eBay

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Unpaid Item - eBay
Whittie

User status: Offline
11th Aug 10 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really fucks me off that you can't leave buyers negative feedback these days.

Sold something a month back to "This Cunt" for £56+£10 postage. He never paid, so I disputed it and relisted it. The item went for £35+£10 postage in the end...

I still have the option to leave him feedback, should I just leave positive and say that he didn't pay?

eBay refunded the £6.06 fee's, thanks to resolution centre though.

[Edited on 11-08-2010 by Whittie]
Aaron

11th Aug 10 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you leave him a bad one (marked as Positive anyway), he'll leave you a bad one too....marked negitive.

As frustrating as it is, i'd just leave it. Leaving the neg wont change a thing IMO
Whittie

11th Aug 10 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's what I was thinking though, i've only got 29 feedback, but no negative, so he'd just leave me neg.

Why the hell bid for something and then not buy it. So annoying.
_Allan_

11th Aug 10 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I rarely sell on ebay no more. I'm sick of chumps messing people about and getting away with it. I just buy now.
Whittie

11th Aug 10 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't realise how high the fee's were recently either. 10% of the final sale? Well OTT imo.

DaveyLC

11th Aug 10 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie

Dont even get me started on this bullshit!

Do you know what makes it 10 fucking times worse.. If a buyer gives you bad feed-back just to be a cunt eBay WILL NOT retract it, its down to the buyer so you can literally be held hostage by the badgers!
Tommy L

11th Aug 10 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure there is a cut off period where you can't leave (or be left) with feedback on an item. So you could wait till the last minute and leave the feedback then so he hasn't got the chance to give you negative feedback

[Edited on 11-08-2010 by Tommy L]
Whittie

11th Aug 10 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good idea Tommeh
Toby
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 09:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

90 days before they changed the rules for the seller not sure if its the same now
shaunmods
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 09:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling on ebay is an absolute joke these days. I've stopped using it to sell stuff now after getting fucked over by a 'buyer' on a set of wheels I sold on there Why you can't leave a buyer negative feedback is beyond me
Brett
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 09:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you win the unpaid item case don't they have feedback privileges taken away?

I remember a guy negged me in the past, so I just opened a case against him. Luckily he never responded to the case, I won and ebay removed his feedback That was a year or so ago tho.

Also, last time I looked, you can't mutually withdraw feedback any more.

[Edited on 11-08-2010 by loafofbrett]
John

11th Aug 10 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by Whittie

Dont even get me started on this bullshit!

Do you know what makes it 10 fucking times worse.. If a buyer gives you bad feed-back just to be a cunt eBay WILL NOT retract it, its down to the buyer so you can literally be held hostage by the badgers!

I had an unpaid item case in last week, guy threatned to leave me bad feedback if I didn't cancel it.

Reported it to ebay who said they should be able to remove it if it happened.

Left bad feedback, got it removed after a couple of phonecalls.

Guy emailed me showing how he'd just made up an excuse for not paying and got his unpaid strike taken off, total waste of my time, they did remove it though.
Norcy91

11th Aug 10 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A guy won a car i was selling on ebay for £800, came to collect the car and decided he didn't want it and just disappeared! Cost me £40 in listing and final value fees for him to waste my time, managed to get £20 back through reporting it on ebay and he got an unpaid strike on his name! Luckily the cars just sold for £900 on auto trader as well! ha

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Unpaid Item - eBay 23 database queries in 0.0138640 seconds