corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » harsh way to go

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author harsh way to go
Blade_sri

User status: Offline
10th Aug 10 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for the comments,spoke to the women who picked up earl,her wrists were covered in cuts from him.poor guy. :-(
baza31

10th Aug 10 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i run over someones cat once, iwas tired and didnt see it. i run over it fully, i didnt knowowner but so icalled vet out from mine. they was going to put it down untill i asked if they could sort it and they said it would need a cast and jab and stitches. they contacted owner and i paid £240 to pay the vet bill. dear do but it was someones pet
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Aug 10 at 22:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good thing to do Baza
Shelly
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 00:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM

Its sad that the last memories of your cat are so horrific

It's the same with people. I saw my grandad in hospital after he'd died. All the colour had drained from him and he was a yellow colour. I'm so glad that I went to see him in the chapel of rest after as they'd made him look like he always looked, so that was my last memory of him.
Root

11th Aug 10 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
i run over someones cat once, iwas tired and didnt see it. i run over it fully, i didnt knowowner but so icalled vet out from mine. they was going to put it down untill i asked if they could sort it and they said it would need a cast and jab and stitches. they contacted owner and i paid £240 to pay the vet bill. dear do but it was someones pet

That's really kind of you. I know you did it in the first place, but by law you don't even have to stop...but yeah, really nice thing to do for someone. Thanks
Root

11th Aug 10 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
quote:

It's the same with people. I saw my grandad in hospital after he'd died. All the colour had drained from him and he was a yellow colour. I'm so glad that I went to see him in the chapel of rest after as they'd made him look like he always looked, so that was my last memory of him.

I've forgotten what it's called, but they use an injection to put the colour back in the skin, when I've gone to see dead people to say goodbye though, the person is still very cold.

I'm glad your last memories are happy though
Daimo B

11th Aug 10 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Fair f*king play man!!!! A lot of people could learn things from you.
Blade_sri

11th Aug 10 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

thats great..
adiohead

11th Aug 10 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You, sir, are a human being.

[Edited on 11-08-2010 by adiohead]
CORSA NUT

11th Aug 10 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah mate the world needs more people like you seriously
adiohead

11th Aug 10 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like your sig Corsa Nut
Tom G

11th Aug 10 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
my actual comment was i had hit a few with my car and that i hated them

the comment couldnt have affected you that bad if you dont even remember what i said you TIT

Your actual comment was

"I hate the things, i've Leathered a few with my car"

That implys you've purposly aimed at and leathered one in your carismatic style, come stand in my road and i'll happy do the same to you

Sure i'll come
Shelly
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 21:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
quote:

I've forgotten what it's called, but they use an injection to put the colour back in the skin, when I've gone to see dead people to say goodbye though, the person is still very cold.

I'm glad your last memories are happy though

They weren't really happy, but it's better to see someone who just looks like they are asleep, rather looking like they have actually died.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » harsh way to go 23 database queries in 0.0125120 seconds