corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone else find some forums are poorly run..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone else find some forums are poorly run..
ssj_kakarot

User status: Offline
11th Aug 10 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ow and yes he is a cock lol
Rob B

11th Aug 10 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't say I'm massivly intelligent, I said I'm certainly not a blunt knife. And you can't get into uni following guidelines, well it depends on the course. But some of the tests that are presented are no way tests that would be able to be completed by uninteligent person.

Regardless I'm not here to prove intelligence to the Internetz
Limecat
Banned

11th Aug 10 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
I have million pounds of public liability insurance yes.

Can't be arsed to entertain your drivel any longer, your obviously a cock as many have pointed out in other threads.

A trader in my definition is a person who runs a company as there sole means of money making not someone doing something on the side. That's like sayin someone who does forigners every weekend is a trader when really there just making a bit of money on the side.

You are a trader, dress it up how you like. I am a trader. It's not my main income, FAR from it. I am a trader though as I sell items in bulk, have done for almost 4 years now TBH.

You are just a tight arsed sod, as shown by the fact you don't even pay a membership on here.
Rob B

11th Aug 10 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes that highlights the fact i'm a tight sod, get real fella, you don't know me or anything about me at all.

Also, I was a paying member on here for five years.
Limecat
Banned

11th Aug 10 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yes that highlights the fact i'm a tight sod, get real fella, you don't know me or anything about me at all.

Also, I was a paying member on here for five years.

Yet you are too tight to pay to advertise to your demographic and cry about it?

You didn't answer how much it costs to be a trader? I bet it is a pittance.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
11th Aug 10 at 23:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
everyone is selling to make profit
Not if its depreciated while you owned it. Or if you are doing it regularly or deliberately enough for it to be considered income. It's not always clear.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
11th Aug 10 at 23:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
sellin some exhaust does not make me a trader, a trader is a company by my definition
You are a company in that sense, just one that doesn't have any legal structure, pay any tax or have any liabilities. It's a poorly run sole trader entity, but it's definitely a company if you're anticipating or creating demand, and then responding to it in order to profit. That is what companies do.
Limecat
Banned

11th Aug 10 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian, don't agree with me.
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 23:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck no, the world will implode.
DaveyLC

11th Aug 10 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling anything for financial gain (profit) is classed as trading.. If you buy a car and then sell it privately for more than you paid for it then technically you are a trader and you should be declaring your taxable earnings etc...

But thats just anal... How ever when it comes to trading on forums if they forbid trading before a certain number of posts or without paid membership I think that is completely fair because there are far to many scammers out there!
Limecat
Banned

11th Aug 10 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Fuck no, the world will implode.

What? I can't hear you as I am off to Mars at about 1,000,000 MPH but even if I was static I couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
AK

12th Aug 10 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rob B - You were clearly acting as a Trader Selling large quantities of the same product NEW.

Not a private seller selling 1 off car parts.

They had every right to delete - and were quite right in my opinion (if thats the rules they state)

An what the fyling fuck is a forigners in this context?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone else find some forums are poorly run.. 23 database queries in 0.0130820 seconds