corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 VW GOLF GTI TURBO

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 VW GOLF GTI TURBO
pompey18

User status: Offline
14th Aug 10 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vw
Model - golf
Engine - 1.8 20v turbo
Mileage - 127500
Price - 1800

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - lee_huntley@hotmail.co.uk

General information -
golf gti turbo in the best colour jazz blue. The car is in good condition for 11 years old,apart from a small dent and a couple of scuffs on the drivers side wing and a couple on the bumper,after someone bumped into me when i left my car parked up. a few minor scratches and a bit of rust on the boot handle . MOT runs out May 16th 2011and has 6 months tax . I have reciepts by me and previous owners,all old MOT'S from its first one to its present one. i clean and polish it regularly.

This car has full service history, upto 80,000 with VW main dealer, then the rest with other garages,apart from one in 2009 when my friend who was a mechanic did it,with reciepts of parts bought
now on 127500,

cambelt done 20k ago
clutch also done around the same time as cambelt

Since i've had this car ive had the following subtle modifications done:

18inch black and chrome alloys(but due to bad weather the chrome bit has started to chroade and could do with refurb) and 2 new front tyres.

Black hella magic colour rear lights

Fully colour coded bumpers

ABT style front grille

Forge split r blow off dump valve (with option of having it recirculated). This is the best dump valve for golf turbo.

K & N panel filter

Brand new front brakes and red stuff pads (which were put on 1,000 miles ago for MOT)

Extras:

Climate control (better than the old fashioned heater dials)

Heated seats

Electric sunroof

Standard gti extras which include blue recaro seats,6 cd multichanger in boot.

Now for the bad bits on inside of car:

small dent on front wing as mentioned above

Heated seats are temperamental due to cable coming loose

£1800 or part x for corsa/nova 2.0

[Edited on 14-08-2010 by pompey18]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 VW GOLF GTI TURBO 25 database queries in 0.0103428 seconds