corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Messed up dreams

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Messed up dreams
CorsAsh

User status: Offline
15th Aug 10 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I woke up today after dreaming I'd taken my car for another rebuild.
leon.

15th Aug 10 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you sure that wasnt a dream?
CorsAsh

15th Aug 10 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had me fooled til I woke up in bed.
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Aug 10 at 12:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a few crazy dreams last night...

Ross Pearson and his GF were round my house

My XSI had some sort of weird roof rack and I was driving it around my old town, saw someone with the exact same car as mine

I was driving round in a Skyline that a bloke around the corner from me currently owns

I was involved in some dodgy deal, walked in to the petrol station which is half way down the east lancs road with lots of money in a bag, no idea what for, waiting at the tills then a bald headed guy walks up to me and says leave the cash in the lift on the right and the scratch cards will be in the lift on the left. Started walking there then 3 guys came in with guns and started shooting, I lay down and pretended I was dead (I always seem to do that in dreams involving people shooting guns) I then ended up outside and started walking to Liverpool, talking about drugs to who ever I was with, then Kerry Katona got out the back of a lorry. Then I woke up

Strange as fuck.
CorsAsh

15th Aug 10 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
then Kerry Katona got out the back of a lorry.

McDonalds delivery truck?
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Aug 10 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure, there was two lorrys going up the east lancs road and they were side by side (on a hill) they came to a stop and the doors opened on one of them, Kerry and some other people jumped out then it started roling backwards so we had to run away from it
SnK

15th Aug 10 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well if kerry katona is rolling towards you i think i'd run away too...

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Messed up dreams 23 database queries in 0.0140879 seconds